Monday, March 24, 2014

Tanking market Monday open

Feels good to be out of the position on TIBX with this volatile market. That was a perfect call.


As I said, "In my opinion there are plenty of sellers that would be willing to dump their shares, if the stock opens over 22."

That was the case...


RUT is tanking harder than Tibco, doesn't have that $21 support level.




Hasn't been so red for two months. Oh wow.

While this market does not affect me financially, it certainly affects my system that I'm testing. One of the two picks tanked 7% already. And that is GOOD. Have to make some adjustments, as better entry and some safery net.

Getting the money from the TIBCO transaction tomorrow. I was thinking of re-investing it in my new strategy, but now it seems a little bit too risky. Will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment